Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Grateful-Taha Hinengaro

Grateful-Taha Hinengaro:
Being someone who is grateful is important. My mum says to be to always be grateful for what you have and what you can or might receive from others. (Its a helpful way to think!)
Here are 6 things I am grateful for:
-I am grateful for having respect for those who I haven't met before
-I am grateful for having Family that takes care of me
-I am grateful for having food in the cupbards
-I am grateful for having heaps of friends at school
-I'm grateful for having clothes and shoes
-I am also grateful for having a roof over my head, and plenty of water

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.