Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Enjoy being you age!


"Enjoy being your age" this is one of our team 5 korero"

Zdravo! I am 11 years old.
There are many things I enjoy about being this age. 
*I am able to play different sports
*Im with the same students everyday
*I get to know my teahcers well
*We get to learn about our changing bodys
*We get to be the student leaders of our school
*We get to trial for rep sports teams
*We get to dream about what college we'll go to
*We love coming to school to learn
*We also love to play with friends and tell jokes
*I can get to school easily (walk)
*I have good set of mates/friends
*I enjoy spending time with my mum and my family

Going through life its really hard,but just remember that you should always enjoy being your age.  It's good to be excited about the future, work on what you need to do now to get there!  

 I also love being my age, you  should too. (There is no rush in life,just remember to love your self and never give up)!






4 comments:

  1. Malo Leylani, I think your blog post about enjoy being your age is really cool,because I know that we all should enjoy being our age and not think about doing big people stuff just yet. I enjoy being my age too, and I know that you do, I hope we can all learn from this and know the right things too as we grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Talofa lava Leylani I really love your post about being your age. I really love your 12 things about being your age. Life is to short to not be your age. I also love your message to people to be our age. Keep the hard work up and I hope you do well in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Lani, I thought your blog post about Enjoying your age was really great. I enjoyed reading your the things that you enjoy being your age. I hope that everyone has now taught a really good lesson about enjoying our ages.I also love your message at the end, you are so right 'There is no rush in life, just remember to love yourself and never give up. Thank you
    Kindly Regards Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.