Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Taha Tinana - Fitness & Hygiene!

Taha Tinana - Fitness & Hygiene:

Our physical bodies need to stay fit and clean. We need to stay clean and healthy to keep up with our physical health and we also need to keep fit. Our families and homes are where we learn the basic but important steps.

Here are 9 examples of what happens in my family.
-My mum makes sure we eat heaps of vegetables with our dinner
-My mum always makes sure we keep fit and go for runs at least twice a week
-My mum makes sure that we have a good tooth brush so we can brush our teeth twice a day
-My mum always makes sure that we have clean soap and that we have good running water
-My mum will always make sure that we have food
-My mum always makes sure that we don't eat too much meat
-My mother makes sure that we have Shampoo to wash our hair
-My mother always buys ( Healthy ) things for us to eat during the day
-And my mum always makes sure we stay healthy and we keep fit also go for runs at least twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.