Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

The man how stole the bread

In my house I put my bread on the table. When it was night time I locked the doors and the  windows. When I was sleeping a  stranger came in my house and he took the bread that was on the table in the  kitchen . When I woke up I went in the kitchen and the bread that was on the table was gone.  I rang the police and I told them that a stranger came into my house and took the bread . After that when the police were coming to my house, the police saw the stranger at the park . The police took the stranger to jail and the police gave the bread back 
to me .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.