Pages

Sunday 31 May 2020

-Dear Hannah!

Dear Hannah:

Hiii Hannah its me Lani. I really love having you in my life,Im really really thank full for you.I wish you could have a good year at school with all your friends.I wish I could help you with things like your work when your stuck,like anything.I just dont want to lose you! I know we had our ups and downs,but thats out of our life,we need to carry on with our beautiful lives. Im thanking you for always being there when im @ my lowest,and for always doing things for me also for always helping me when I need help with my work... Thank you so much for always being there for me xo

https://peshannahe.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lani,
    aww thank you so much, you are the best friend I ever had as well. I know all the ups and downs we had but we always had the chance to forgive each other and carry on with our lives. I also wouldn't want to lose you as well. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. YOU ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL. Stay safe and your beautiful self. xox
    Kindly Regards Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.