Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

Explanation Writing - Special Place - W4T4

 A special place:

Hello to all! Today's Writing is going to be about “ What My Special Place Is”. I hope you enjoy it :)


My special place is School.

School is my Special place because I have very loving friends. I have friends I've known since I was 5 years old and I'm now 13 years old. I have enemies, I have friends and I have bestfriends, my friends are my heart and priority when I step one foot in our School gates!.. In 2020 last year, I met this lovely girl Hannah. We became friends at first then we started getting to know each other… Then in 2021 we found out that we were related, that she was my niece I hadn't seen in a long time because she was living over in Australia. 


Secondly I didn't just learn Math, Reading, Writing ETC, I learnt to be a better person. When I started Pt England School, I didn't think that I would be the person I am today. Loving, Grateful much more… If I hadn't joined this School 7 years ago, I don't know what person I’d be today if I’d been a bad influence, not setting a good example or leading the way. This School has helped me through all of my tough times, and my siblings as well, and I'd love to say if your going to be attending this school through your years, I give it a 10 star rate because they are loving like their your own family.


Sports is one of the main important reasons I come to School. It's like a therapy thing I LOVE to do when I'm feeling a bit down or had a bad day. My main sports are Rugby League, Rugby Union, Volleyball, Rippa Rugby, also very much more..  I love to play outdoors everywhere I go, especially at School or Home. I enjoy playing sports with my friends here at School, and I hope that I can still be friends with my sisters & brothers in the future. Sports helps me with my Anxiety and all, also I'd love to become a NRL player when I get older as my Home Class teachers son Tanielu Tele'a inspires me to achieve my goals.


I come to my Special Place everyday now. I just didn't think staying home during the level 3 lockdown would make me happy, so I decided I would come to bubble school. School is a really fun place to me, especially if you come to Pt England.


What is your special place?

Why is it your special place?

Do you love going there?


Task Description: Today Pt England year 7&8s done a Writing Test. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.