Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Leylani,Waitangai day writing.


WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

My family and I were meant to go to the beach but the tide wasn’t in until night time, cause my sister searched up PE beach but the tide wasn’t in. So then we just stayed home and I swam in our pool, but the pool was filling up.Then we had to clean up, then we got to go on our devices but it was so so hot for me so I went in the pool.Next we had lunch and waited for my mum to get home, and when my mum came home from work at 2:00 my sister asked me if I wanted to go with her to her friends house, so I said yea sure. Then my sister and I came back home, and then my baby cousin came over so I was playing with my baby cousin, then my brother in law and my sister went to go and pick up my nefue, and then I started playing with my baby cousin and my nefue.


Task Decription: Today room 7 had to write about what they did on Waitangi day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.