Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About me writing for 2019.

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Talofa lava my name is Leylani, and I go to Pt England school, and this year I am a year 6.Talofa lava my name is Leylani, I am a year 6 at Pt England school, my handsome teachers name is Mr Goodwin.I enjoy playing games with friends and family, I like helping out with things, and my favourite thing to do is to watch youtube. Also my favourite food is butter chicken on rice. And roast chicken on rice as well. My favourite subject is writing and reading but mostly writing.I love to play netball and rugby but this year I think I am going to play both, On the weekend i go to my nana's house just for 3 days, when I am there I sometimes go out or play on the swing,out side cause I get bored.I would like to travel around the world so when I am older, I can go to a country and explore like Australia and go to,sea world.


Task Description:
For this task we used a template given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests, hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cybersmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.