Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

The best day ever with my family !


The best day ever with my Family;

The best day ever with my Family was, when we all went to Rotorua and Hamilton to go see my Grandparents. At first we went to Hamilton and then we went to Rotorua on a nice Saturday! We decided to go to Hamilton first because my aunt lives over in Hamilton and she wanted us to go and pick her up. There were 5 cars going down to Rotorua, my sister, my brother, my mum, my aunty and my other aunty. When we go to Hamilton, it takes like 2 hours. We usually leave at night time around 6-7 just so there is not much traffic, we eat maccas on the way to Hamilton and then when we get to our Auntys house we eat again. 


We went to Rotorua so we could see my Grandparents (My mum’s dad and mum)! We haven't seen them for a few years now, they have sadly gone away to a better place in Heaven. My mum’s dad sadly passed away when I was about 2 and a half years old, so I didn't really get to meet him and get to know him better and my mum’s mum sadly passed away before I was born because she was really really sick. While driving to Rotorua with my family, my sister, my nephew, my mum and I went in my mums car. Me and my sister were singing so loud that everyone we drove past looked at us, we didn't care because that's just our normal selves and we are not ashamed of what people think about our singing skills.  It was 3 and a half hours from Hamilton to get to Rotorua, but we managed to get back home around 9-10 (Hamilton).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.