Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Taha Whanau - Room 3

On 12th September Saturday, we celebrated my sisters 21st birthday. My sisters birthday was on the 13th of September but we decided to celebrate it on Sauturday. My sisters part started at 4:30 and there were heaps of people that turned up to my sisters birthday! My sisters name is Selina and Lena for short, The party was very very fun becuase my cousins came along, my auntys and my other half of the family. At the party it was very very loud because my sisters friends are very loud, but we all went bed around 5-6 in the morning and we all woke up at 3:00 in the afternoon. There were food, drinks, alcohol, music, dance, challenges, race, and much more...

During that time, my sister stopped the music and asked me to get all of the kids to come outside so we could play games and also have a run race. There were 7 kids that were in the race, and me and my sister Mele came first but I was 2 seconds faster than my sister. After the games/challenges my sister said her speech, and then we all prayed before we ate the food. The food was very yum, I took 3 chicken, patatoe salad, crab salad, and after one chicken I was full and I didnt know why ? Besides that my night was very fun and amazing, and thank you to everyone who celebrated with us and who turned up it was so nice to reunite with yous because of this Covid-19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.