Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

FRIDAY FUN DAY @ PES.





Today we are celebrating life, being at school, being alive being well! Today our kind Principle "Mr Burt" decided that we have a mufty day, wheels day and wacky hair day. We had to take a photo of out outfits, so we can post it on our blog. 

Congratulations to us all for pusing on in what has been an extraordinary year so far.

-I want to thank and acknowlege my family for helping me out through bubble life, I want to thank my family for always being there when I need them, and I want to thank my family for buying food for me and my siblings during bubble life. 

-I'd also like to acknowlege Mr Burt "My Principel" for making this day fun, I'd love to thank you for making everyday we have at Pt England School fun and exciting, I would love to thank you very very much for being our principal because without you here we wouldnt have any fun like we are having right now:)

-I'd love to thank Mrs Tele'a my home class teacher for letting us do less work each day, I'd love to thank you for making room 3 laugh every hour and then. I want to acknowledge Mrs Tele'a for making everyday fun for us and for always loving us even if we were annoying, and I want to thank Mrs Tele'a for always being there for room 3 and not only room 3 but the whole school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.