Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

ROCKET, WRITING,

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 9.28.34 AM.png
What I put on my rocket was a metal roof a rocket booster and my rocket booster color is a really cool red for my rocket booster. My rocket has to stickers on it the first one has a girl on a badge and the 2nd one  says ready Jet go.



My rocket ship is a very very big rocket ship  and it's has a window where you can look out when you a flying into the sky. How to get in my rocket ship there is a very very big rocket climber it is very very cool when you first get on my rocket climber when I got in my rocket ship I waited for about three or four minutes. But at 12:30 pm I left into the sky and into space the end.





With my rocket ship I flew to space I took my phone with  my ipad and keys.  when I got there I was getting my phone out of my  pocket rocket but my phone wasn’t there until I looked by my steering wheel I saw my phone floating by itself. I sat down on my rocket ship set ready to play on my ipad when I got my ipad it was floating to but it was not by me or around me it was at the back of the rocket ship behind my chair so I got it and played my games for about 9 or 10 minutes. When it got dark. I was getting my keys out of  my bag it was in my bag  when I sarw it not floating I was like wow wwwwwwwwwwwww that is very good that my keys were not floating  I flew back home in my rocket ship,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.