Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Term 2 animation - I like your latitude



Task Description: This term team 4 had to create an animation show directions all around the school. We had to finish it before the end of this term which is term 2, so I actually finished last week but I had to just do my voice over for it and also this is my first animation for this term, I hope you enjoyed watching my animation movie and reading my script.

This is my Script:

Hi my name is Leylani and I go to Pt England School.

This term Team 4 had to make an animation about directions around the school. Also you have to chose 4 places in the school to draw. The places I have chosen and drawn are the front of the school, the sick bay, the corridor and the hard court. I hope you enjoy. 

First you will be standing at the front of the school. Head north towards the red double doors. Keep going past the breeze, the hall and head North towards the office. When you get to the office, turn right and head East until you get to the sick bay. 

After that, go back towards the office and head West. Go down the passageway until you get to the double doors down the passageway. 

Go out of the double doors and head south until you get to the hardcourt. You will have reached your destination. 

Thanks for watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.