Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

FUN, RUN ,PARAGRAPH,




As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if
I came first in the fun run I could win a prize out of the fun run book with our own money and that’s why you should go sponsoring to get some money. But Nature came first and I don’t know what I came when Mr Burt called the year 4 girl’s we got up and we went to the starting line and then when Mr Burt said go we started running oh and when we were running it was a very very long way to run because we had to run around the grass out the gate by the farm until we get to the other gate on the other side by the trees and we had to run thru the park and under this fun run big white balloon. I was so so tired when we finished the race I didn’t stop running but some of the other people did

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.