Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

My tamarereti animation




Hi my name is Leylani and today i made me a animation  i finished my animation like 2 weeks ago yesterday i just needed to reacod  my scrip so i can be finished and to put it on my blog and my blogger. If any one wants to watch my animation movie go ahead on my blog if you dont no how to go on my blog the just write on goggle pt England blog then you will see our blogs on goggle for yous to watch.  MY animation is about Tamarereti too.




                         By Leylani buy buy. 


                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha leylani am here legs hahahah sorry leylani

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.