Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Three goals for literacy:

 Three goals for literacy:

-Move up levels in reading.
-Why I want to move up levels in reading is because my goal is trying to make it into "Kelston Girls high school" so I can easily communicate with my cousins and my brothers at Kelston Boys high school.

-Become a good speller.
-I want to become a good speller so I can just spell it out with out stopping. During literacy we do a lot of writing, half of the time I'll not be sure of how to spell words and that's the reason I would want to become a good speller/

-Help students with there work when their stuck.
-Helping students with their work is kind, the only reason I would love to help people with their work is because they help me with mine. People always help me with my work and I would love to help them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.