Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Narrative Writing.

Once upon a time on a very hot sunny afternoon,  there was this mermaid swimming so far from home that she didn’t know where she was going. Her name was Rocky. Rocky was in the middle of the ocean,  I saw a big rock so I jumped out of the ocean and onto the rock.. I stayed on the rock for a few minutes, the sun was shining so bright that I was getting burnt from the sun. She hopped back in the ocean and swam off. When I swam off, I was swimming for 20 minutes and I was about 5 minutes away from shore . When I arrived at shore, After I got to shore I did not know where I was. Apparently I arrived at a rocky shore with 3 mermans and 4 mermaids. I asked them if they knew the way to Auckland, and they said yea but it takes 2 days. So Rocky asked them if it was ok if they could show me the way back home. So they took me and yea it did turn out it was 1 day not 2 days. After they went to Auckland I thanked the mermans and the mermaids for leading the  way to Auckland, so when they left rocky gave a big wave to them before they left. After that Rocky swam to go back to my home then I noticed something off it was not Auckland she started panicking. I wondered what if they just put me into a trap? But then I found something suspicious about them because I thought I heard someone screaming out loud for help and then one of them went inside their house and then it went so quiet. So Rocky was thinking “what in the world did I just hear?” so Rocky kept on swimming until she felt a bit tired so I went onto the rock and then I felt like something was odd again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.