Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Falling asleep at the airport.

Last week I went to the airport to say goodbye to my cousin. Keep reading more if u want to hear more about my story. When we were at the airport we had to wait a long time for his flight.
When we were waiting I was feeling so so tired and so I fell asleep on the chair, while we were waiting for my cousin’s flight.
When I was asleep my cousin put me in his suitcase and when he did, his flight arrived. So then he closed his suitcase and went to the plane, and when we were in the plane I heard some plane noises and it was strange.
When we arrived at his destination which is Australia, he opened his suitcase and I escaped and I saw that I was in Australia, and that's how I know I have a free holiday in Australia.
My cousin was finally ready to go home after a few weeks. When we arrived home, I got into big trouble for not telling my mum that I was in Australia but it was actually my cousin's fault. Then I got sent to my room. Then I quickly told my mum that I fell asleep and then my cousin had just put me in his suitcase and then I had just heard some plane noises.  Then after that I got grounded for going out and also after school I now have to go straight home.


Task Description: Today my teacher Mr Goodwin has given room 7 a googles docs. Room 7 has had to write in the google docs what ever they want but it has to be included with family members or some friends. I have written a story about my cousin going to Australia and me falling asleep on the chair and go to Australia.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.