Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Park


When I went to work I left my gold medal hanging in my bedroom.  I came back from work and I went straight to sleep . Then I woke up and my gold medal was stolen.  I called the police to help me look for it.
The police carefully looked for clues around my house.  Then the the police saw footprints and they followed them.  They found the man with my gold medal going into the park.  The police caught the man and the police put him into jail and I got my medal back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leylani. What lovely work I see everyday leylani you are fantastic, amazing, and even awesome at your ideas and you are a champion at everything like Zoe. Leylani, I like your fabulous work. You are the same as Zoe and you are brainy like Zoe too. Keep the hard work up. From Bradley you are a Star.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.